Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Beginning

This blog will be my attempt to share what I am learning in my current place in life. Right now I am focusing on learning new ways to stretch the money in our grocery budget and also ways to keep up with general tidiness in my home. It is probable that many of my posts will focus on these areas. God has been good to us and I want to make the best use of what He has given us. We are set to move at the end of December so I feel like I have been given a (partially!) clean slate with regard to clutter in my home. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of a lot of unnecessary stuff before this move. Three weeks doesn't seem like enough time to give proper attention to this, so I'm sure some of it will move with us, but hopefully I will take the time to decide whether I really need items as I unpack on the other side. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

nGogo said...

You go girl! You can do it. Looking forward to walking with you and learning from you.
Love Lou

The Royal Family said...

It will be totally worth it!!! I love saving money and using coupons.

The Buzz,
Brandy
p.s. thanks for entering the giveaway!